Nourish Butter Balm
You will love our Nourish Butter Balm because it will moisturize your whole body while you are still IN the shower! Stay in the shower for 1 more minute of peace and quiet! Take a deep breath and let our delightful blend of botanical butters and oils melt into your damp skin for all day moisture and protection.
Using our Butter Balms is a unique experience and you will fall in love from day one! We make our Butter Balms by whipping shea and kokum butters, raw bees wax, and oils of babassu, grape seed, and apricot. We add organic glycerin from plants because it is a natural humectant and helps skin retain more moisture.
Butter Balm is our #1 product and will maximize your morning moisture routine! It is fast and easy to apply and your skin will feel soft and moisturized all day long.
Our Nourish Butter Balm is enriched with Cocoa Butter and Rice Kernel Oil for even more hydration and the longest lasting protection for dry, sensitive skin.
This Butter Balm is also perfect for reducing the severity of stretchmarks, and tightness or itchiness of skin during pregnancy (or protecting the Baby Bumps. as we like to say!).
- Virgin Apricot Kernel Oil (prunus armeniaca)
- Rice Bran Oil (oryza sativa bran oil)
- Kokum Butter (garcinia indica seed butter)
- Virgin Cocoa Butter (theobroma cacao)
- Shea Butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- Organic Glycerin (glycerol)
- Babassu Oil (orbignya oleifera)
- Natural Fragrance (phthalate free)
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil (citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil)
- Use the Butter Balm IN the shower after cleansing.
- Scoop a quarter size amount from the jar and place it in your palm and rub the balm between your palms so it begins to melt.
- Massage the balm onto wet skin and spread it as it melts.
- Repeat steps 2-4 until the Butter Balm covers your whole body (avoid face).
- Lightly rinse and let the hot water melt the butters and oils so the steam can infuse them into your skin.
- Step out of the shower and pat your skin dry with a towel because the water will bead up and you will dry off fast!
- Apply Nourish Body Cream if more moisture is desired.
- Replace with Nourish Sugar Balm 1 - 2 times per week for exfoliation.
For external use only. Do not ingest.
USE CAUTION BECAUSE PRODUCT MAY CAUSE BATH SURFACES TO BE SLIPPERY.